The 54th Annual Scientific Meeting of the European Society for Clinical Investigation (ESCI), will be held in Bari from 27-29 May 2020, overlooking the Adriatic Sea, in the beating historical heart of the Mediterranean Europe!
ESCI is committed to update your knowledge to share your expertise by merging clinicians and scientists across Europe working in the multidisciplinary field of biomedical research. The congress this year will focus on “BRIDGING GAPS BETWEEN AGING, TRANSLATIONAL, AND TRANSITIONAL RESEARCH” and the main key areas are:
- Pre-congress courses on statistics, methodology health costing, intestinal function, metabolomics
- Metabolism, Lifestyles & Liver-Gut axis
- XIX mitoESCI: Mitochondrial Biology in Health and Disease
- Cardiovascular and metabolic diseases
- Healthy children for healthy adults: translating research into lifestyle
- Microbiota: Too many, Too Good or Too Bad?
- Membrane Transporters and Channels: Translating Basic Research to Drug Discovery and Preclinical Development
- Molecular Drivers of Novel Treatments: From Bench to Bedside
- Clinical Ultrasonography: Tips & Tricks
- Bioinformatics & Computational Biology for Biomedicine
- Kidney Between Health and Disease
- Stem cells & Cell Therapies
- News Trends in Thyroid Research and Surgery
- Iron & Aging
- Transitional, Translational Aspects and Genetics of Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Nutrition Biology and Pathobiology
- Translational Allergology
For young scientists, ESCI provides special membership fees, travel grants and awards while enjoying several multidisciplinary top-tier sessions and lectures, including the prestigious Albert Struyvenberg Medal 2020. Deadline for abstract submission is 15 February 2020.
We support to encourage excellent, honest, highly innovative and sound clinical science through collaborations and mobility of young investigators across Europe and worldwide, so we look forward to your support by active participation, promotion of new ideas and novel collaborations.
For more information and abstract submissions, please visit our website https://esci.eu.com/. If you also like to know more about the meeting, please feel free to directly contact at email@example.com